- This event has passed.
A Guide to Website Development (4-part series)
May 19, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm PDT
Are you running a business without an online presence or relying completely on social media to interact with customers? If this is you, please join us for a 4-week course that will help you create a website to share information, build credibility, and sell your products online.
This class will help you:
- Create the foundational pages that are a must for every website, regardless of business type
- Understand how to choose the right website platform
- Develop brand assets such as logos and favicons
- Integrate e-commerce options to sell products online
- Build your website utilizing Weebly, an easy-to-use site builder to create and publish attractive, responsive-design sites, blogs, and online stores
In addition to the live class sessions, participants will be provided with video tutorials between classes that will walk through the process of building a site on Weebly. This will allow you to learn how to use Weebly and build your website at your own pace and time as we proceed
6:00PM – 7:30PM PT
7:00PM – 8:30PM MT
8:00PM – 9:30PM CT