The IDRS Acorn Project is hosting a virtual book club specifically for Native American entrepreneurs where read books from top-selling business authors, all from the comfort of our own homes! How cool is that!
What is Small Business Book Club?
Small Business Book Club (or, “SBBC”) is a monthly, facilitated book discussion (not a workshop or presentation) on a variety of small business topics that will help you as you start or grown your own small business.
When/Where Does Small Business Book Club Meet?
Small Business Book Club “meets” online in our Facebook group.
How Much Does It Cost?
In a word, nothing. Well, virtually nothing. You need to spend the time to read and participate in the Facebook group discussions and join in on the monthly webinar. We will purchase a book for the first 10 Native entrepreneurs who sign up each time we start a new book.
Who is the virtual book club for?
Any Native American who is interested in starting a business or growing and improving their existing business.
What are the goals of the group?
- To share discussion, laughter,and learning
- To gain insight into small business management and best practices
- To share and overcome the challenges of starting and operating a business in Indian Country
- To be uplifting and supportive of each other
- To build relationships and connections with other Native entrepreneurs
How to Join
Visit the NativeBiz Book Club Facebook group and request to join.